HP DL 360 G7
The HP ProLiant DL360 G7 combines performance, intelligent power and cooling management with IT management tools and essential fault tolerance, all optimized for space constrained installations. A 1U server with the improved performance of the latest Intel 5600 series processors, Unique HP Thermal Logic Technologies that provide leadership in energy efficiencies and ProLiant iLO 3 remote management. HP continues to provide more performance, flexibility and efficiency for space constrained environments.
Depending on the applications running at any given time, the HP DL360 G7 will adjust its performance and help regulate the amount of power your data center is using. With multiple quad or six-core Intel Xeon processors, this refurbished HP server features 18 DIMM slots that supports up to 384GB of registered memory, or 48GB of unbuffered DDR3 memory, to help you complete your memory-intensive tasks. This Generation 7 HP Proliant server also touts eight hot-plug SAS, and SATA drive bays that will support a maximum of up to 4TB internal storage all of which can be configured for RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, and 5+0 with the proper storage controller.
Combining concentrated 1U compute power, HP Insight Control, HP Thermal Logic technology, and essential fault tolerance, the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server is designed for space-constrained installations. With the latest Intel Xeon 5600 series processors, DDR3 Registered or unbuffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), PCI Express Gen 2 technology, and four 1 Gb network interface cards (NICs), the DL360 G7 is a high-performance serveróideal for the full range of scale-out applications.
Up to two Intel Xeon 5600 or 5500 series processors with Turbo Boost technology automatically regulate power consumption and intelligently adjust server performance, resulting in higher efficiency and superior performance. It comes with the latest Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) architecture with an option for six-core, quad-core, or dual-core processors.
Key features and benefits
Enhanced server performance for space-constrained environments
– Latest six-core and quad-core Intel Xeon 5600 or 5500 series processors automatically regulate power consumption and intelligently adjust server performance according to your application needs. These processors make the DL360 G7 server ideal for demanding scale-out applications and virtualization.
– Up to 192 GB of DDR3 memory (800 MHz to 1333 MHz, depending on processor) with enhanced memory capacity meets the requirements of your memory-intensive applications.
– Concentrated 1U compute power is ideal for space-conscious customers.
Improved server lifecycle management – HP Insight Control is essential server management software that helps deploy servers quickly, proactively manage the health of virtual or physical servers, streamline power consumption, and take remote control from anywhere.
– iLO 3, part of Insight Control, is a standard component of the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server, facilitating server health and remote server manageability. Because it includes an intelligent microprocessor, secure memory, and a dedicated network interface, iLO 3 is independent of the host server and its operating system.
– Together, HP SmartStart, HP Insight Control, Preboot Execution Environment (PXE), and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU) simplify server configuration and deployment.
– Insight Control helps you manage HP servers running Microsoft Windows, Linux, VMware, and Citrix XenServer environments. In addition, you can integrate Insight Control with leading third-party enterprise management consoles, such as Microsoft System Center and VMware vCenterTM Server.
– System Insight Display is a robust slide-out system diagnostics display that makes it easy to find troubleshooting information at the front of the server, helping to save administrator time.
HP PROLIANT DL360P G7- DUAL CPU RACK SERVER
Processor (CPU): Intel Xeon 55/5600 series processors
Memory (RAM): 18 DDR3 Registered (RDIMM) or Unbuffered (UDIMM) (3 DIMM slots per Channel/3 channels per processor)
Maximum Capacity (RDIMM): 384GB (12 slots x 32GB @800MHz)
Maximum Performance Capacity (RDIMM): 192GB (6 slots x 32GB @1066MHz)
Maximum Capacity (UDIMM): 48GB (12 slots x 4GB @ 1333MHz)
Graphics: Integrated ATI ES1000, 32MB video standard
Hard Disk: 4 SFF Bays standard with option for up to 6/8 SFF drive bays total
Raid Controller: HP Smart Array P410i
Network Ports: 2x HP NC382i Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter (4 x 1Gb Ports)
Remote Managment Remote Managment: Integrated Lights-Out 3 (iLO 3)
Optical Drive: Optional: DVD-ROM, DVD-RW
Slots: PCIe 2.01-full-length, full-height and 1-low profile
Ports: 2x HP NC382i Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter (4x1Gb Ports), 4x USB ports (1-front,1-internal, 2-rear), 1x Internal Secure Digital(SD) slot
Power: 460W HP’s CS power will have efficiency ratings up to 94%
Dimensions: 42.62 x 4.32 x 69.22 (W x H x D cm)